Search & Win

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Catch Up

On Sunday, it seemed like this was going to be a very long week...but it's already Thursday evening! Where did it all go?  I know why time is flying by.  Because my surgery is going down in 13 days!  Ahhhh!  It seems so soon, but I know I just need to get it over with.  I'm not scared of the surgery so much as I am the procession of events that are to come afterwards. 

I go to see my endocrinologist 4 weeks after surgery, at which time we will discuss the radiation uptake scan and possible iodine radiation.  That is the part that scares me!  Lol!  However, I'm looking forward to getting the next "hard part" out of the way. 

I've been trying to take it easy the last couple days.  I got out a couple times to go visit with friends...once with the younger 3 and once with none!  How often does that happen?  :)  Being broke and the temperatures and humidity being so high will probably keep me in the house for most of the weekend.  My fibro has been attempting to flare a few times the last couple days...I'm sure I'm in for another long weekend.  But, it will be Monday before I know it. 

No comments: